Terms of Service
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to the following things:
i) to be be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of use; and
ii) to be bound by the applicable laws and regulations; and
iii) to be responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission, once granted, is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Migrate’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Migrate’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Migrate at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this webite are provided “as is”. Migrate makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Migrate does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Migrate or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Migrate’s site, even if Migrate’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Migrate’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Migrate may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Migrate does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Migrate has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Migrate of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Refunds Policy
You can cancel an Agreement by using the contact details, which were provided to you in your Client Care Letter, within 14 days of conclusion of the Agreement, which is the date upon which your initial payment is received. Your right to cancel will lapse on the expiry of this period. If you exercise this cancellation right, we will give you all of your money back with any interest due to you within 30 days of the date you cancel, less any charge which we are entitled to make for any service which we have provided.
Regarding our ‘DIY Application Pack’ service, as made clear in the client engagement letter, by initiating the digital download for the DIY Application Pack, you will lose your right to cancel your order.
Regarding our ‘Online video consultation’ service, if upon purchasing this service, you are unable to book an online appointment for their consultation or unable to have a full 60 minute clear online consultation due to technical issues, a full refund will be given.
Regarding our ‘Full legal representation’ service, you will be required to pay for the value of the service that is provided up to the point you cancel.
10. Our 100% Money-back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that your application is refused, we will refund the full DIY Application Pack fee of £137. All you have to do is email us a scanned copy of the refusal letter and the applicant’s passport.